Dealing with Dislikes ~ Help Appreciated :O

DanDaAussie

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Getting likes and dislikes is no different from your daily lives. You have ups (likes) and downs (dislikes). Having dislikes should make you value your likes more. Otherwise, a like is just a number since it doesn't mean much.
Ok Thanks ;)
You didn't put this video on reddit by any chance? Because that can garner some hate if it looks like blatant self promotion.
No I didn't.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ok Thanks ;)

No I didn't.
Hmm not sure then mate, sorry. it's a difficult one to solve. Maybe make a video about it, and ask why they are disliking, and how you can improve or change things.

DanDaAussie

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm not sure then mate, sorry. it's a difficult one to solve. Maybe make a video about it, and ask why they are disliking, and how you can improve or change things.
Yeah I was thinking about that idea. Maybe I will do it who knows.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I get a lot of dislikes, though not more than likes. If you see in my signature, I took a screenshot of the likes and dislikes of a video because it was so perfect, I had to take a picture.

I don't have anything to add as far as advice, but for my channel, dislikes are a form of likes. My channel ruins good things, so likes mean people like what I did, and dislikes mean I succeeded at ruining it.