Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Dealing with Dislikes ~ Help Appreciated :O

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by DanDaAussie, Jan 11, 2017.

1. DanDaAussie
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $11
    Ok Thanks for the feedback lads ;) Very encouraging to see your positive thoughts towards the whole thing ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 11, 2017 ---
    yup gotcha

2. Gourmet Gamer
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $82
    Welcome to the internet. Just ignore them.

3. DanDaAussie
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $11
    yup

4. ImSoLugo
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $75
    I watched your video and it seemed fine. Good engagement it was short and sweet which I liked a lot of people like to post long videos and its hard to really get into it that much. Maybe someone is noticing your success and is just trolling. Don't think about it too much man just keep going.

5. DanDaAussie
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $11
    Thx bro

6. ggdeeofficial
    EZ Game EZ Life
    Cash:
    $52
    checked out your channel man. you seem pretty mature and I saw nothing really wrong with your videos. Just could be one hater disliking your videos with multiple accounts. Nothing you can really do but enjoy those extra views he/she gives you. keep an eye on comments though.

7. DanDaAussie
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $11
    yup thank you ;)

8. adams eats
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $21
    You didn't put this video on reddit by any chance? Because that can garner some hate if it looks like blatant self promotion.

9. TheChillyPanda
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $2
    Unless there's constructive criticism (comments) associated with them, then I just wouldn't even worry about it.

10. amateurgamer
    Cash:
    $10
    Getting likes and dislikes is no different from your daily lives. You have ups (likes) and downs (dislikes). Having dislikes should make you value your likes more. Otherwise, a like is just a number since it doesn't mean much.