DeadBolt | The One that Makes You Rage

FatalAti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I will be posting my latest DeadBolt Episodes here. I already done 3 of them and they were hell of a fun. So hope you will have a hellicious fun with bobby and me :p

EPISODE 1
[DOUBLEPOST=1458480929,1458480879][/DOUBLEPOST]
EPISODE 2

This was a fun part :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1458481027][/DOUBLEPOST]
EPISODE 3
This was my favorite one. I died 10 times and stuff. but It is well edited so it comes out funny :D

FatalAti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
EPISODE 4
Get ready of for the power of the community:3 Kisses
[DOUBLEPOST=1459446373,1459365135][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey you beautiful people. I love games that are hard to pass but this is a monstrosity. I spent 30 min just to pass a level and i really wanted to pass more. It is hard to not lose your temper but even if i lose it. It would look funny :D But don´t be afraid i didn´t put the whole 30 min. It is just me dying and cursing on a screen. So if you enjoy those kind of content this is the video for you. If you liked it please leave a comment so i can get better for you guys :D

EPISODE 5

FatalAti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello you lovely people. I just made a DeadBolt episode with some fun little twist at the middle where I introduce FATAL MODE. It is still on Open Beta but I will get it better and better with it. I hope you can check it out and see how does it looks like.
I only passed 1 quest in this game and it took me 1 hour to play it. I didnt thought that it will be that long and i got really frustrated at the end. You can see the light goes out of my eye while i make the ending. I hope you will find it funny and entertaining.

EPISODE 6