Gaming [Dead line ended]12+ Shadow the hedgehog review

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
warning this game contains moderate violence and bad language!

Hello, everyone, I am Ethelred Flametail.

I would like to ask you for help.
I would like people to record a short review of shadow the hedgehog or you can talk to me about shadow the hedgehog, the game review or the talking should only last for about 1 minute maximum because I will be using you're reviewing or talking about the game in my review.
I have a video that explains what I want you to do called I need you to help with a collaboration shadow the hedgehog.

For that one minute your free to say whatever you want about the game whether it is really negative towards the game or you think it is great. The same can go for the minute when you are talking to me. Using some editing skills I can make it seem like you are talking to me.
Remember shadow the hedgehog is a 12+ game so nobody under that age should do the review or tell me about the game.

They are a few more things that I want to tell you. Please link the video to me when you're done via PM. LET US NOT LITTER THIS THREAD WITH OVERWHELMING 1 MINUTE OR LESS YOUTUBE LINKS.

[DEADLINE] I do not really have a Deadline but let us say on the 4th or January 2018. Ideally, I want it done by the end of December.
Deadlines are so people know where they stand. When I did not have deadlines in the past when I have tried to do collabs people have taken the biscuit. Deadlines just tell people that you are not going to wait around for them all day and you will ether continue or go onto something new with or without them.

Since YTtalk takes safety very seriously I would like you to have a day talking to me in PM and maybe Skype and getting to know me and maybe talk about the collab a little bit.

Out of all the videos I get, I only will choose three for my Shadow the Hedgehog review, so my apologies to anyone that did not get to be in my review.

Yours Ethelred Flametail

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry everyone you missed out.

I know it may be cutting it harsh but it seems like the collab has been brushed to one side due to the many FSP collabs and Minecraft collabs.
Another collaboration is not going to be for some time.

(You know when I joined this forum I thought people would be nice and friendly and happy to help. I was right about the nice and friendly part at least. :(.Next time even if it is one comment try to help me with a collab:dummy12:Thankyou:dummy2:.)