Gaming DayZ - Building a team

Wrice4

Tweet me @Wrice4
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey everyone. I am looking for members to play DayZ with. It is hard to defend for yourself when you are the only one running around. Anyways, if you would like to tag up, add me on stream "Wrice4" or comment below. Thanks!

AwesomeBomber

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is there any kind of age restriction involved in this? If so I'm 15. Btw, I'm interested in doing this :)

Wrice4

Tweet me @Wrice4
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Is there any kind of age restriction involved in this? If so I'm 15. Btw, I'm interested in doing this :)
You have to put in your birthdate to download it, but that's it I think.

AwesomeBomber

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No I don't mean that I mean to do a collab :p Just saying that because a lot of Youtubers on here say "I'm only looking for people over the age of 16 to do collabs with" That's what I meant by it :)

Wrice4

Tweet me @Wrice4
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
No I don't mean that I mean to do a collab :p Just saying that because a lot of Youtubers on here say "I'm only looking for people over the age of 16 to do collabs with" That's what I meant by it :)
I have no age requirement as long as you are mature.

Zodiac_Actual

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I use to upload DayZ and enjoyed it even with its game breaking bugs. But haven't as like you said, its hard to play alone. I have been looking for a reason to get back on it and upload more, I would love to get in touch and play a couple with you. Let me know if you're up for it!

NSH4RPY

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Are you playing on Public Servers or going to get RP videos going over at Dayz RP?