Day in my life video review

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I tried making a day in my life type of video and idk how I feel about them. How do you think I did? Any feedback or suggestions for me?

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Intro is done very well.

That music is stock, so it's up to you if you want to use something more unique (make it yourself).

Only thing I would say is, if possible, less shaking. The camera is kinda all over the place. I know that most newer phones do have a stabilization feature, if that's what you're shooting with.

KromeSmoke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
my advice would be to work on editing, day in the life type vlogs are really saturated on youtube. the best way to stand out is to get good shots and edit. make waffle making cinematic. I think really taking your time with that on videos like this goes a long way to improving them.

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm gonna be kinda harsh, so if your feelings are easily hurt, don't read this. That music's bad. It's notoriously hated on Youtube for being the most generic and annoying music on Youtube. Also, I think you should try to have more confidence in your voice, and go into this with more of a plan maybe. I think a Day in the Life video is something you do when you get big, because people already care enough about you to wanna know how your boring day is. Also, tell some jokes. People come on Youtube to either learn something or to be entertained. Check one of those boxes and you should be good. That's all the criticism I've really got, aside from try to have cool shots in your video if it's a longer vlog style video like this one. Have a shot of you making the waffles or have a cool shot from somewhere else in the room while you're editing your video. You could show some character while you're editing like, when you mess up, you can get frustrated. Just some drop of uniqueness would work wonders for you. OK, that's it. I should probably say some pros to leave a better taste in your mouth, right? I do really like your profile picture on YTtalk, but you don't have it set to the same one on your Youtube channel. You should really set it on your Youtube channel.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I just watched your "The Comic Store Sold Me What" and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I appreciate the authentic reaction toward something you really like. Yes editing is always something people like, but I don't mind because the content is honest. If you were trying to be very over the top then yes good editing is a must to back that up. Here though you openly talk about what your passionate about. You mention the pricing of the comic book in the past and the present. From $1.25 to $5. I didn't know that. It's always good to learn about that and the comic's content. It's a good channel and best of luck