Davinci Resolve

Elderberry

Hello everyone,

Since recently, I have started to edit my videos with Davinci Resolve and I must it it is a wonderful piece of software. It is easy to learn and renders awesome quality. You should check it out.

I used to have trouble editing my videos but now my lastest videos has good quality. The best part is there is a free version and the paid version is even better.

I am happy to share any tips of how to use it.

What did you use before Davinci Resolve? I currently use Sony Vegas (have for awhile), tried Premiere and hated it, so I switched back to Vegas. How would you compare those programs to Davinci?

What did you use before Davinci Resolve? I currently use Sony Vegas (have for awhile), tried Premiere and hated it, so I switched back to Vegas. How would you compare those programs to Davinci?

I have both programs, I use more resolve for the moment which is quite sufficient for my needs. I believe you can't really compare them directly. Basically, resolve is for color grading but now it becoming a complete video editing and VFX. I Stopped using Vegas at v.14.

Hello everyone,
Since recently, I have started to edit my videos with Davinci Resolve and I must it it is a wonderful piece of software. It is easy to learn and renders awesome quality. You should check it out.

I used to have trouble editing my videos but now my lastest videos has good quality. The best part is there is a free version and the paid version is even better.

I am happy to share any tips of how to use it.

I use Resolve as a main editing program, but I wouldn't say that the quality of final rendered video is due to resolve (or another software), it has more to do with original video(s) quality and the output settings, codec, compression...

Back