Davinci Resolve

Elderberry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everyone,

Since recently, I have started to edit my videos with Davinci Resolve and I must it it is a wonderful piece of software. It is easy to learn and renders awesome quality. You should check it out.

I used to have trouble editing my videos but now my lastest videos has good quality. The best part is there is a free version and the paid version is even better.

I am happy to share any tips of how to use it.

Freyal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What did you use before Davinci Resolve? I currently use Sony Vegas (have for awhile), tried Premiere and hated it, so I switched back to Vegas. How would you compare those programs to Davinci?

TheAllSenses

Reaction score
What did you use before Davinci Resolve? I currently use Sony Vegas (have for awhile), tried Premiere and hated it, so I switched back to Vegas. How would you compare those programs to Davinci?
I have both programs, I use more resolve for the moment which is quite sufficient for my needs. I believe you can't really compare them directly. Basically, resolve is for color grading but now it becoming a complete video editing and VFX. I Stopped using Vegas at v.14.

Hello everyone,
Since recently, I have started to edit my videos with Davinci Resolve and I must it it is a wonderful piece of software. It is easy to learn and renders awesome quality. You should check it out.

I used to have trouble editing my videos but now my lastest videos has good quality. The best part is there is a free version and the paid version is even better.

I am happy to share any tips of how to use it.
I use Resolve as a main editing program, but I wouldn't say that the quality of final rendered video is due to resolve (or another software), it has more to do with original video(s) quality and the output settings, codec, compression...