Dashboard and Upload problems

gamingtsoui

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Over the last two or three days i have encountered two problems when i upload a new video on youtube

1) As another user has already said, my dashboard is not refreshing anymore as it used to everytime i uploaded something. The new video was always there. Right now, my dashboard shows a video which was uploaded several days ago. I have already cleared my cache, but that did not fix it.

2) Whenever a new video upload is complete and after the processing is also finished, when i click "Publish" i get a message on top which says that the video is private, even though the video is listed as public. The video is indeed public since after some time it has views but it is kind of annoying and i suspect that the dashboard problem might have something to do with this.

Has anyone else encountered those problems? Any help would be appreciated!

SensualC4

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you gone into you actual video manager and "edited" the video and tried turning publishing on there? I have the issue where a video won't show up for a few mins/sec but never days :confused: If you have anymore details maybe we can figure this out =/

gamingtsoui

Reaction score
thanks for your reply friend. What you suggested fixed the problem, i changed something, saved it and then changed it again and saved it and it fixed the problem with the dashboard!

I hope though that it is a bug or something cause i never had to do that before!

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Whole of YT had a bit of a freak out this weekend. Loads of people had problems uploading and schedule videos didn't upload properly either. My dashboard freaked out for a day or so as well, was missing 2 days of analytics on Monday. But everything is normal now again. Think it was just an internal problem.

SensualC4

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thanks for your reply friend. What you suggested fixed the problem, i changed something, saved it and then changed it again and saved it and it fixed the problem with the dashboard!

I hope though that it is a bug or something cause i never had to do that before!
Awesome! Glad it worked out for you ^^

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
The second thing about the private video is what I had a few times. The video was just public and I did not do anything after the error.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had the same thing happen to me. My new video didn't show up in my dashboard for two days. Then my video got the same amount of views that my other videos usually get and then a few days later all those views got deleted, and that video has the lowest views compared to my other videos i've been making. The analytics as well are screwy and don't match up to my other videos. I tried googling this problem and couldn't find anything. It's kind of a relief to see that its happening to someone else. Even though I wish it wasn't happening to you because its a total pain!