Gaming DANK PS4 COLLAB GROUP (Overwatch,Doom,And More)

42Blazing

Reaction score
Hello m9's looking for fun and funny people for a ps4 collaboration group. We will play games such as Overwatch, Doom, Black Ops 3, Rainbow Six Siege, Grand Theft Auto V, Cory In The House Simulator, and much more. Only requirement is to be DANK.

PSN: jake_0227
Youtube: 42blazing

RelentlessAchiever

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Added you on psn dude. NSM-Relentless. Looking to play overwatch. Im an EU player (UK now i suppose) Just got the game and was hoping to do a few videos on it.

Last edited:

Gimphy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Added you on psn dude. NSM-Relentless. Looking to play overwatch. Im an EU player (UK now i suppose) Just got the game and was hoping to do a few videos on it.
Hello m9's looking for fun and funny people for a ps4 collaboration group. We will play games such as Overwatch, Doom, Black Ops 3, Rainbow Six Siege, Grand Theft Auto V, Cory In The House Simulator, and much more. Only requirement is to be DANK.

PSN: jake_0227
Youtube: 42blazing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I have a Ps4 too and would love to do a collab with you guys Ill add you. I have all of those games and would love to make a group with the both of you!And me on twitter And skype and check out my youtube channel and ill reply to this once ive added you!

Twitter, @Gimphyy

Skype, Gimphyy

Youtube, Gimphy C

42Blazing

Reaction score
add me on skype too[DOUBLEPOST=1466972483,1466972447][/DOUBLEPOST]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I have a Ps4 too and would love to do a collab with you guys Ill add you. I have all of those games and would love to make a group with the both of you!And me on twitter And skype and check out my youtube channel and ill reply to this once ive added you!

Twitter, @Gimphyy

Skype, Gimphyy

Youtube, Gimphy C
ok I added you

Issa toufique

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I'll do a collab vid I think of myself a kinda funny and I'm looking to collab I got rainbow six siege and bo3 and GTA V
BTW I'm 12 my channel name is IT'sAPotatoGames the link doesn't work

Gimphy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll do a collab vid I think of myself a kinda funny and I'm looking to collab I got rainbow six siege and bo3 and GTA V
BTW I'm 12 my channel name is IT'sAPotatoGames the link doesn't work
Would yo do a collab with me? Im 12 also and have all those same games! Hit me up all links down below!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youtube Name, Gimphy C (The link doesn't work)

Twitter, @Gimphyy

Skype, Gimphyy