Vlog Daily Vloggers, what do you all think?

Thomas&Lisa

Reaction score
What do you guy's think about daily vlogging? I'm not talking about traditional vlogging here, where you just sit and talk in front of a camera for a certain amount of time. I'm talking about filming your entire day, talking to the camera, running errands, funny things you do, and then editing it to fit under 15 minutes.

That's what my wife and I do. We just passed our first 100 videos and and we LOVE it. Problem is, were trying to find others who are like us. We watch the daily vlogs of BFvsGF, Shaytards, CTFxC, and itsjudyslife, but they are all HUGE and famous and have millions of subscribers. We're trying to find someone like us, who just started, but are really solid at it. By someone like us, I mean someone with less than 5k subscribers.

We want someone who is in the same ballpark as us, just to interact with and watch.

What do you guys think?

TheBuckStop - Thomas & Lisa

Adam_Fitz

Dog Crazy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First off welcome you two :)

I love watching a daily vlog channel ruined by a couple
its so nice to see how each part of the relationship gets on/thinks/acts and all that :D

But i don't know any other channels for you so sorry :(

Thomas&Lisa

Reaction score
thanks Adam, check us out if you like daily vlogs, we do challenges every Sunday too. What couple ruined I don't understand?

Adam_Fitz

Dog Crazy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks Adam, check us out if you like daily vlogs, we do challenges every Sunday too. What couple ruined I don't understand?
Thats auto correct messing up on me again :D I ment run

SuckMyDax

Chaser of Dreams
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I admire anyone who is able to put out content throughout the entire week. I'm not really into the whole "follow our lives" genre but it is obviously something that plenty of folks are interested in watching. And if you are having a good time doing it, then why not continue doing what makes you happy. (=

Thomas&Lisa

Reaction score
thanks Dax, we also do challenges on Sundays and I am going to start doing membership unboxing's as well.

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I enjoy watching daily vloggers like Joey Graceffa, but I personally couldn't do it myself. Most of my day consists of sitting in my office in front of a computer (boring!), and/or going to the gym and running errands (sorry I can't vlog when I'm in public ... just not my thing). Also my husband doesn't get the whole "YouTube" thing so it's just easier for me to vlog once per week at home, when he's out and about.

Good luck with your channel! :)

Coda

Content Producer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used to do it, only advice i can give is do it for yourself, and not for subscribers. Also if you spend your day watching youtube, chances are you don't have a very interesting life. ( not directed to you, but people in general)