Daily Uploads/ Daily vlogs = better traffic?

BrinoVlogs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Can anyone conclude if daily uploading and daily vlogging is a good way to gain better traction and audience members? Especially with the new algorithm

timmus

Reaction score
Yes. I've been doing this and seeing my subscriber count steadily climbing. But you do need substance rather than talking into a webcam, and a compelling thumbnail (one area I need to focus on).

One reason why daily uploads are good as it makes you part of peoples' day.. it ends up being something they look at while eating breakfast, going to bed, etc. This creates a steady core of regular viewers, which draws in more.

Reactions: BrinoVlogs

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont believe there is a conclusive answer that fits all.

If you can upload daily at full quality then do it. If not then keep to whatever schedule you run now.

This year I went from having no regular schedule to uploading every 2 days to daily uploads back to every 2 days.

I run a month at a time so I can look back and compare. For me every 2 days is best.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont believe there is a conclusive answer that fits all.

If you can upload daily at full quality then do it. If not then keep to whatever schedule you run now.

This year I went from having no regular schedule to uploading every 2 days to daily uploads back to every 2 days.

I run a month at a time so I can look back and compare. For me every 2 days is best.
You said it all bro

Br1anL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just checked out the channel man, good stuff. I have heard that daily does help get more traction. I just started and do every wednesday for now but Im going to bump it up here soon.