Daily posters are you here?

Jenna no manga

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Do you post daily on youtube?

I decided after pretty much killing my channel to do so as I have nothing to lose and wanted to challenge myself.

I do not think I am getting more views per videos , actually I have some videos that got way more views and they are the one that are recommended on the other videos. It is like the other fall in a hole and never see the light of the day again !

Post daily being good is a myth?

coratison

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Yeah I agree, i think it can be a very good thing to post daily. I try to post everyday, but be careful to not just post something you're not happy with or that you think isn't up to the usual quality standard of your videos just for the sake of posting something that day. That could put some people off. It's better to miss a day once or twice or however many times you need to still have a decent quality video.

Reactions: Jenna no manga

Jenna no manga

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well for quality I am trying new things, podcast type , and a new format for my travel vlogs in Japan , product reviews. It is not a youtube chamnel per say anymore more of a blog on youtube.

It is not the same content and format than in the past so hard to say it is superbad for now lol I like them though.

coratison

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
So if you like them and are happy with what you upload, then that's what matters!

Reactions: Jenna no manga

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the only way to make daily uploads is to make vidoes SUPER FAR in advance. If you have a huge pipeline (Say 10 videos or more) you can upload everyday and have time to make the next batch of videos and do it with good quality. I was looking at this a completely different way, as in, editing recording a vid, once a day. Hope that makes sense.

Archieonic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
2 videos a day here. Depending on the content, it might be easier or harder to post daily. You do need to plan in advance, and you definitely need to have at least 3 videos ready to go before going daily. I keep a pace from Monday to Friday that is basically get home from work, record 1-2 hours, edit 2 videos and if there's any spare time, work on networking. Then comes the weekend, where I have to catch up on actual videos since I have been editing 2 videos a day but only recording one. At that point, I record at least 5 videos between Saturday and Sunday, while editing at least 4. Mind you, this is the schedule of someone that uploads 2 videos a day gaming-related, for daily videos and depending on the topic, it could be much different.