DaddyOFive

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
They demonitized and unlisted all thwir videos.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I tried to check it out but all videos are gone but one. I saw "The Truth Of DaddyOFive | Real Mom Speaks out" video with fragments of the real videos. I hope the two low life forms called "parents" from this channel go to prison as fast as possible. Period.
Yes! Their gold play button might look nice in the grey bar hotel

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I thought I'd update this thread with some more news about this:

Mike and Heather Martin, the vlogger parents behind the DaddyOFive YouTube channel, are now facing criminal charges of child neglect.

Here is a link to the court filings: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGz0E_VUwAALSp9.png (stating that the alleged abuse took place between November 2016 and last April.)

The couple haven't made an official statement but Heather Martin tweeted " “Talking badly about someone when they can’t defend themselves says more about you then [sic] the person your [sic] talking about.”: ( https://twitter.com/HMartin1983/status/895463661585670144 )

They continue to upload videos to YouTube on their channel.

Thoughts? Are they getting what they deserved or is this too harsh ?

Reactions: babyteeth4

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I thought I'd update this thread with some more news about this:

Mike and Heather Martin, the vlogger parents behind the DaddyOFive YouTube channel, are now facing criminal charges of child neglect.

Here is a link to the court filings: (stating that the alleged abuse took place between November 2016 and last April.)

The couple haven't made an official statement but Heather Martin tweeted " “Talking badly about someone when they can’t defend themselves says more about you then [sic] the person your [sic] talking about.”: ( )

They continue to upload videos to YouTube on their channel.

Thoughts? Are they getting what they deserved or is this too harsh ?
We made a couple of videos on this from our perspective as parents...we both truly believe they are getting what they deserve. They play the card of ignorance well, but they are clearly abusive and exploiting their children. Couple that with the fact that they changed their story multiple times, lied about it, and try to claim "they were just acting the whole time, it was all scripted" ...makes me sick. I can't stand these people and they have no place on YouTube.

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
We made a couple of videos on this from our perspective as parents...we both truly believe they are getting what they deserve. They play the card of ignorance well, but they are clearly abusive and exploiting their children. Couple that with the fact that they changed their story multiple times, lied about it, and try to claim "they were just acting the whole time, it was all scripted" ...makes me sick. I can't stand these people and they have no place on YouTube.
I agree. I'm not a parent but wow those kids were clearly very distressed. It's bad enough shouting abuse at children, but to be also filming it and then uploading it to the internet for profit is just disgusting.

Reactions: FRANKIEandEMILY

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I agree. I'm not a parent but wow those kids were clearly very distressed. It's bad enough shouting abuse at children, but to be also filming it and then uploading it to the internet for profit is just disgusting.
Yeah on our videos (2 of them when this happened) we discussed this a lot with people in the comments...98% of people agree with us, but some pointed out that "some" families simply talk to each other this way/use abusive language. Our point to that was this goes beyond having a foul mouth, but crosses into abuse when you're intentionally making your kids cry, filming it, calling them names, and then messing with their emotions WHILE filming them saying you were just kidding / *they* have the problem and should get over it. frustrating.

Also, we still get comments from Do5 fans cussing us out and stuff lol

Reactions: Crown

Will Latimer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was such a huge fan of him i thought his videos were great, but I was so blinded by that I couldn't see what was actually happening. It's always a horrible situation when it involves kids.

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I never really liked channels that used their kids for views. Some channels seem like genuine families, but sometimes they just seem like poor attempts for ad revenue. Not saying all family channels are bad, just most of them suck haha

Reactions: chottom