Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you guys been following it?

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Look it up. From what I can tell the parents are exploiting their kids for views. They are claiming that the kids are in on the pranks but it looks abusive to me.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Yea me too. I assume an Irish guy with five kids? Time to look it up

Gaijillionaire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ok well I looked it up. Don't really understand it. I guess they shock their kids? The video called family destroyed though looks like scripted fake bovine excrement! Who can say "heyyy wassup guys" with a teary face? If they really don't want to lose their kids they'd delete the channel but no. 700000 subs is money money!!

It could however be much worse. There are worse channels. I mean they could pretend their kids are pregnant or being eaten alive like some of the other exploitative channels out there. How CPS doesn't or can't stop that is beyond me.

Though not all kids channels are bad. Ones where they harmlessly play with toys are fine by me

Reactions: chottom

Cristy Ella

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There was a video where the kid tried to get past and the dad pushed him and the kids face hit the bookshelf and got a blood nose.

Gaijillionaire

Reaction score
Channel Type
There was a video where the kid tried to get past and the dad pushed him and the kids face hit the bookshelf and got a blood nose.
You could flag and report the channel. But at this point I think YouTube might be aware of it

Reactions: videoeditgr

World's Greatest

Reaction score
I just saw someone post about it on the google's product forum asking there to shut down the channel. The description is enough to scare me not to check them out. I don't want any nightmare.

Please, if you haven't flag it yet; flag it for me. TY.

wickisworld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been following it. I saw Philip DeFranco's video and it was definitely disturbing to me. The ink prank shocked me with how unbelievably harsh they were yelling. The mom was screaming at the top of her lungs and f-bombing at the kid named Cody. He was CLEARLY terrified. If they yell like that for a "prank", I can't imagine how they are off camera. I remember being yelled at a lot as a kid (without the swear words). It's absolutely terrifying. The harsher the yell, the more it sticks out in my memories. I have always had really bad anxiety, and I know some of it stems from that. Then there is the pushing him into a bookshelf thing :( Also, they took the kids to Disney without Cody. That's just horrible. They definitely seem to single him out. Everything about this is just sad to me :(

Numerous people have reported them and their videos. So far the video where the dad pushes Cody into a bookshelf has been taken down. ETA: I believe the ink video has been taken down too.

Last edited: