Cyber Bullying

Hi Everyone!

There is this guy who thinks I did something I did not and has posted insulting comments in my channel calling me names and defamation.

When I asked for proof of his accusations, he just keeps insulting me. Does anyone know what is the YouTube policy for cyber bullying?

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

I can tell you the rule of thumb for sure. Report, block, ignore. Guaranteed success
thank you very much. My channel is new and I've never had this kind of problems before.[DOUBLEPOST=1506464460,1506464350][/DOUBLEPOST]
He's breaking Youtube's rules so report him.
For the time being though, just block him. He really isn't worth your time, I can tell you that much.
I totally agree. There are so many more pleasant things to use time for than dealing with someone throwing a temper tantrum! (sigh)[DOUBLEPOST=1506464535][/DOUBLEPOST]
Read the community guidelines if you want to see if Youtube will prosecute his actions on the platform.

Otherwise just block him
thank you! I'll do that. Thanks to you guys, now I know where to report him if he shows up again.

thank you very much. My channel is new and I've never had this kind of problems before.[DOUBLEPOST=1506464460,1506464350][/DOUBLEPOST]
I totally agree. There are so many more pleasant things to use time for than dealing with someone throwing a temper tantrum! (sigh)[DOUBLEPOST=1506464535][/DOUBLEPOST]
thank you! I'll do that. Thanks to you guys, now I know where to report him if he shows up again.
I remember a while ago I called out some kid for stealing videos and reuploading on his channel, and he got so angry that he spent the next month closely watching my channel just to dislike my videos.
I'd upload, and only minutes later I'd have a dislike.
I almost admire him for having such dedication to hating me.

I remember a while ago I called out some kid for stealing videos and reuploading on his channel, and he got so angry that he spent the next month closely watching my channel just to dislike my videos.
I'd upload, and only minutes later I'd have a dislike.
I almost admire him for having such dedication to hating me.
some people! This idiot bullying me is accusing me of sending him a virus (of all things) through YouTube! LOL

Back