Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Custom URL for a NEW Channel?

Discussion in 'Branding and Channel Design' started by Bayside Studios, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Messages:
    Cash:
    $9
    Maybe I have missed something, but, is there ANY way that I can qualify for a custom YouTube URL before I even get started with my channel?

I like to sing and am in the process of recording my own music videos. Once I have several completed, I want to post them up on my channel before I launch that channel.

I am also interested in getting a better YouTube channel art.

Any recommendations where I can go get better channel art AND how do I get a custom URL at this point?

-Thanks,
    Steven
    Berkeley, CA USA

2. AuthenticFINN
    Loving YTtalk
    I don't know about the channel art, but about the custom URL, YouTube made changes a while ago and the current requirements are:
    • Have 100 or more subscribers
    • Be at least 30 days old
    • Have an uploaded photo as channel icon
    • Have uploaded channel art
    I hope this helps!

3. Gaijillionaire
    I've got a yen for being in Japan!
    Cash:
    $122
    There's no way under 100 subscribers but that's easy to do. Also at under 100 subs you won't be searched or searchable anyway yet

4. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $19
    YouTube requires you to have 100 subscribers before you can make a custom URL and you won't be able to search your channel until you have 100 subscribers! Good with reaching 100 subscribers I'm sure you will reach it in no time!