Custom channel URL!

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I just got my custom channel URL, AmberAndGolden and I'm pretty pleased about it
I've tested it a few time and it seems to work, so, yay!

It makes me feel just that little but more legit to know that my channel name is my URL :angelic2:

Also, I couldn't get my channel URL to work in the forum YouTube channel button at the bottom of my posts, but I changed the settings to 'user' rather than channel, and now it seems to be working! Just in case you can't get yours to work

Have any of you got your custom channel URL?
:pigeon:

Reactions: ScouseMouse

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just got my custom channel URL, AmberAndGolden and I'm pretty pleased about it
I've tested it a few time and it seems to work, so, yay!

It makes me feel just that little but more legit to know that my channel name is my URL :angelic2:

Also, I couldn't get my channel URL to work in the forum YouTube channel button at the bottom of my posts, but I changed the settings to 'user' rather than channel, and now it seems to be working! Just in case you can't get yours to work

Have any of you got your custom channel URL?
:pigeon:
I actually couldn't get mine to work so this is very helpful haha. Thanks!

Joley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
"Is this not, the most parceley parcel you've ever seen." Amazing- also awesome getting a custom link, it helps people finding channels rather than having this mess "X493Kcd23DLL" <~~ not real

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I actually couldn't get mine to work so this is very helpful haha. Thanks!
Glad I could help! Having a name under your posts rather than a mess of numbers looks so good to me LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1499099855,1499099757][/DOUBLEPOST]
"Is this not, the most parceley parcel you've ever seen." Amazing- also awesome getting a custom link, it helps people finding channels rather than having this mess "X493Kcd23DLL" <~~ not real
Hahahah thank you ;) I do try
Yesss theres no way someone will be able to memorise all of that junk, it:s a lot better to have a name there, I feel like it also makes your channel more memorable in general because people will look at an URL someone posted and see your name there, rather than numbers ect!

Reactions: Chaz

ScouseMouse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is it 100 views when you're allowed to get your own custom URL? I can't wait, hate having a big jumble of random letters

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Is it 100 views when you're allowed to get your own custom URL? I can't wait, hate having a big jumble of random letters
Yes it is 100 subs! It's awesome, I got my custom URL a while after I got 100 subs because I didn't know how to do it, And the URL on Google+ was 'taken' (which it wasn't) so I didn't want to claim a URL that wasn't AmberAndGolden, because that doesn't make sense.. haha

Reactions: ScouseMouse

Column 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
GO YOU MAN! I've been trying to work towards 10,000 lifetime views as well, but seem to be stuck at 1,000. Congrats on your success, but wish me good luck, because I'm going to need it. Peace out! ~Column 1

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
GO YOU MAN! I've been trying to work towards 10,000 lifetime views as well, but seem to be stuck at 1,000. Congrats on your success, but wish me good luck, because I'm going to need it. Peace out! ~Column 1
Thanks!! Goodluck on getting your 10k! I'm kinda glad I got past 10k views wayyy before this whole '10k views minimum' thing came in, although, I actually don't think I would have minded too much.. But still, one less thing to worry about! haha

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
We had one but then it went! And keep forgetting to look into it again haha

Reactions: AmberAndGolden