Voice Acting Currently At 13K Subs And More Than Happy To Voice Act For Free In Your Videos

MinecraftHero: I'd possibly be interested, but your channel link doesn't work on your profile and I couldn't find you on YouTube, I'm guessing you changed your channel name or something? Could you tell me what it is so I can check you out?

Yeah, sorry about that. I think I fixed it now, so you can check out my content if your interested. And although most of the work I've done so far is on my main channel, I haven't started the series yet, but when it is, it'll be started on my second channel, Katsii Productions(it should be in my featured channels, but it has nothing currently on it). Basically, it's an attempt at an American-made anime(though that's not really a thing that can happen since anime is Japanese-made only). I can give you more information if you need it. I'm not going to be on this website all the time, so if you have Skype, it'd be a lot easier to communicate.

Yeah, sorry about that. I think I fixed it now, so you can check out my content if your interested. And although most of the work I've done so far is on my main channel, I haven't started the series yet, but when it is, it'll be started on my second channel, Katsii Productions(it should be in my featured channels, but it has nothing currently on it). Basically, it's an attempt at an American-made anime(though that's not really a thing that can happen since anime is Japanese-made only). I can give you more information if you need it. I'm not going to be on this website all the time, so if you have Skype, it'd be a lot easier to communicate.

Oh okay thank you for the extra details. Is there anywhere I can see an example of your animation work? To a certain extent I have no qualms with working with smaller channel unless it's something ridiculous like only a few hundred subscribers or less; but an exception to that is definitely animation seeing how YouTube has killed the animation community and they deserve all the help they can get for how much hard work they put into their craft. I'd be happy to help but for me it does depend on who's animating (because there's a big difference between say low frame rate stick figures and high frame rate quality animation lol). Oh and yeah I have a Skype, it's TheKyoNetwork

Hah, I literally just stumbled across your casting on the YouTube Creator Community forums. Shame I missed it, but hope you do well in the Abridgeathon!

Hi your voice is great can we try a sample for a top 5s video :wavespin:
Sure, may I by any chance ask what you're channel is?
Hah, I literally just stumbled across your casting on the YouTube Creator Community forums. Shame I missed it, but hope you do well in the Abridgeathon!
Well don't worry, we're doing another casting call in the future and it will be MUCH bigger. Rather than 8 main characters, there'll be around 30 ^-^. And thank you for the good wishes!

Sure, may I by any chance ask what you're channel is?

Well don't worry, we're doing another casting call in the future and it will be MUCH bigger. Rather than 8 main characters, there'll be around 30 ^-^. And thank you for the good wishes!
My channel's name is Amazed 5s

I'm afraid I'd have to say no, I'm extremely limited on time so I always have to be very specific about who I work with since I can only work with so many people, sorry DX.

Back