CS:GO Video Ideas?

Madchuner

Reaction score
Lately ive been running out of video ideas for my csgo channel i love making skits and i was wondering if you guys have any awesome ideas i could use? So basically all i need is skit video ideas for csgo :)
I appreciate all the help <3

Jelfie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm i dunno, maybe make a Montage or something :)

Saadioz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I also make csgo vids, but I don't make skits. Maybe as Jelfie said : Montages? Or maybe funny moments or highlights? I've seen people making rants and parodies of how Valve treats csgo. (including myself *cough cough*) Just let your creativity flow!

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lately ive been running out of video ideas for my csgo channel i love making skits and i was wondering if you guys have any awesome ideas i could use? So basically all i need is skit video ideas for csgo :)
Relating to CS: GO, you could play left handed. That's always fun to watch. XD

TheGamersFormula

Check out my channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey was wondering if you would like to feature each others channels on the featured channels tab on both of our channel pages it would help both of us find more traffic! Also i used to be big into csgo myself but havent played in a while and could possibly get back into it and start making videos for it myself! you can reply back here or comment on one of my videos to let me know if you are interested!