Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

CS:GO Video Ideas?

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by Madchuner, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Madchuner
    Cash:
    $13
    Lately ive been running out of video ideas for my csgo channel i love making skits and i was wondering if you guys have any awesome ideas i could use? So basically all i need is skit video ideas for csgo :)
    I appreciate all the help <3

2. Jelfie
    Cash:
    $9
    Hmm i dunno, maybe make a Montage or something :)

3. Saadioz
    Cash:
    $20
    I also make csgo vids, but I don't make skits. Maybe as Jelfie said : Montages? Or maybe funny moments or highlights? I've seen people making rants and parodies of how Valve treats csgo. (including myself *cough cough*) Just let your creativity flow!

4. MasterEth
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $77
    Relating to CS: GO, you could play left handed. That's always fun to watch. XD

5. TheGamersFormula
    Check out my channel!
    Cash:
    $28
    hey was wondering if you would like to feature each others channels on the featured channels tab on both of our channel pages it would help both of us find more traffic! Also i used to be big into csgo myself but havent played in a while and could possibly get back into it and start making videos for it myself! you can reply back here or comment on one of my videos to let me know if you are interested!