CS:GO Gameplay - Funny & Insane Moments #4 (noscopes, ace, wallbangs)

Humor Hub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Let me know what you think
Pretty Good Video! I'd recommend when it comes to your text finding out how to add drop shadows so it pops more and is generally easier to read. Cheers!

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Love me some CS:GO, have to say this was a lot better than I was expecting.

Quality video, audio is good, decent cuts and most of all, actual good gameplay. Some people completely rely on the "banter" rather than the gameplay which, for me personally, makes it difficult to watch because if you want me to watch it then have good gameplay, if you want me to listen to you make a damn podcast.

Overall good quality video, some tweaking in regards to effects are needed like @Humor Hub mentioned, add a Drop Shadow to your Text so it stands out more, also maybe look into using different fonts to make it stand out even more.

Atomicred

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You are insane at CS:GO. How long did it take to get all those clips?

Jimmajabba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Madness m8

Tranxify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Let me know what you think
Hello there!

Here is some of my feedback for you. Overall, I can see potential from your channel. I just believe you need to be set on the right direction. First of all, I am not sure what editing software you use, but I believe you should improve it. If it is already a good one, then I believe you should invest more into your editing. Some tricks like using good fonts, good video transitions will raise your video quality a WHOLE ton.

I suggest making a video for the insane moments and a video for the funny moments. Why? Because funny and serious/insane don't mix well together. For the "insane" moments, you could make it a montage. You could remove the top and lower bars, add flares, change the color correction slightly to give a sense of seriousness. Add in some effects here and there. Anything that is not just simply clips tossed into the game randomly will increase your quality a whole ton.

In this video, I noticed a lot of repetitiveness. The same thing happens over and over, just different clips. That's not good for audience retention. Either make the clips heavily edited and of good quality with amazing background music to keep the audience attracted, or simply keep them short and simple. Yes, you will end up with a shorter video, but what is the use of a 7 minute long video when people struggle to watch past 3 minutes of it? And yes, I am not the best at audience retention. Some of my own videos extend for 11 minutes, but I am trying to cut down on that.

I hope that my feedback was of help. With all that said, I have two requests. First of all, I am looking to start creating CSGO videos again, and I want some people to collab with. Now, I am probably not the best bet if you want to go on competitive... cough cough, I am silver III.. cough cough. But, I still believe that we can manage to do something if we get in contact and discuss this further. If you would like to collab with me, simply leave me a reply on this comment. Secondly, I would love it if you take a look at my channel. I don't want you to sub, like any of the videos. I simply want you to check some, or at least one of the videos and give me feedback on it. I need honest and critical feedback on my videos so I can improve them. It would be better if you can check the more recent ones instead of the older ones, as I believe they are of higher quality. Unfortunately, none of my recent ones are CSGO related, so yeah.

As for what you did good.. the gameplay is of high quality as they previously mentioned, and the audio is of good quality as well.

Thanks in advance, and good luck.