Other Cross Channel Promotions!

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Hey guys, I'm workin in on a side project for other YouTubers called Cross Channel Promotions (XCP) where I take a video from your YT Channel, spice it up a lil, and put it on my channel to promote you! Ima be working in After Effects to spice up your videos so you interested please let me know! Here's an example:

Original Video

Remade Video

HMU if your interested!

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You could try it with any video I have on my channel if you want, Though the only video I could see after effects really improving would be this one:

If you do get the chance to do mine, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :D

P.S Sorry about the bad camera quality in that video, I made it about a year ago when i was first starting on youtube.

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
ok thanks for volunteering guys! keep in mind that depending on what i see in your videos it may be something simple (like color correction) to a bit more difficult stuff (like CG Rain and all that good stuff)

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
ok thanks for volunteering guys! keep in mind that depending on what i see in your videos it may be something simple (like color correction) to a bit more difficult stuff (like CG Rain and all that good stuff)
Color correction would go well in mine, I always hated how bland the colors were in my older videos and i can't used after effects at all lolz

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
It all sounds pretty awesome ^.^

MA2Peaces

Commentator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I like this idea. Just come to my channel and pick any video you see best fit.