RoyalHyP3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was in between about posting this because some people could say that I am just sharing the link to my channel which is not exactly true. I want critiqued, be as harsh or as friendly as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS1aAC5_6NNZjW8dGSrsbJw

Are my newest thumbnails appealing? (My old ones were really bad)
Is my commentary good?
Why am I not growing?
How can I gain fans and not only subscribers?

The one thing that I am not into changing is the length of my videos because they are straight lets plays with very little editing. Thanks in advance!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Get you some sweet custom channel art! The blue flames is cool but if you want to really get a nice vibe for your channel, that would be a good start. I can't critique all the videos but your latest one, black ops 3 pubs, is the one I saw. Initially, what turned me off was there wasn't much energy to it. The audio quality is fantastic though, but I think bringing some more energy, putting more personality into it, will really help you stand out a bit more.

Reactions: RoyalHyP3

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Your videos are too long and too narrow of an audience. No one will sit and watch a new guy play a game that their favorite guy has already played. Trim it down to 3 minutes choose a game not many are playing and promote. Numbers will go up

CHS Videos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Make the videos shorter indeed. Your Uncharted 4 video #4 are like almost only cut scenes. People watch walkthroughs to quickly know how to get past an obstacle (So like: Uncharted 4 HOW TO BEAT -BOSS-) or Uncharted 4: HOW TO GET PAST _____. They are not interested in the scenes, maybe if it was a ''lets play''' serie. But than again, I would just cut to action/funny parts if it was a lets play.

Good luck with your channel bro!

RoyalHyP3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Make the videos shorter indeed. Your Uncharted 4 video #4 are like almost only cut scenes. People watch walkthroughs to quickly know how to get past an obstacle (So like: Uncharted 4 HOW TO BEAT -BOSS-) or Uncharted 4: HOW TO GET PAST _____. They are not interested in the scenes, maybe if it was a ''lets play''' serie. But than again, I would just cut to action/funny parts if it was a lets play.

Good luck with your channel bro!
That's not my channel and I don't think that will help one bit. It will help get people who need tips and only tips. I want people who watch lets plays of the ENTIRE game though. That's for an entirely different channel. Anything else, like description, title, tags, thumbnail, commentary? The length will stay because that was 1 chapter of the game and I choose not to cut out cutscenes who anything else. Thanks, but I'm keeping the length for this game to be one chapter. Other games will be anywhere between 8 minutes to 20 minutes.