CreatorX?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I also received an approval from them, almost instantly. Apparently I have to send over my screen shots before I can look at the contracts. Seems pretty weird. They have no info about the network available anywhere as far as I can tell. even fullscreen's website is quite sparse.
All networks require screenshots now. If a network brings you on board with a copyright strike it damages the Network Providers reputation on zero policies on copyright

Lee Thompson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I partnered with Creator X a few days ago everything has been smooth so far i have pretty much all the partner features.

the1janitor

subscribe if you like my hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
All networks require screenshots now. If a network brings you on board with a copyright strike it damages the Network Providers reputation on zero policies on copyright
i didnt mean to say that that in particular was weird, just the whole thing was weird, i.e there being no info or anything

does anyone know anything about this network? what their payment policies are? how you get paid? do they cap earnings? how much of a cut do they take? what makes it different from fullscreen?

Lee Thompson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i didnt mean to say that that in particular was weird, just the whole thing was weird, i.e there being no info or anything

does anyone know anything about this network? what their payment policies are? how you get paid? do they cap earnings? how much of a cut do they take? what makes it different from fullscreen?
You get pretty much the same features as you would with Fullscreen its even the Fullscreen site you use to track you're earnings etc.... You get paid with Paypal when you're earnings are over $100.

You don't get as big as a cut as you do with going to Fullscreen directly as Creator X take a small percentage as well as Fullscreen (Fullscreen take 15% and Creator X takes 40%)

Robert

Reaction score
So, is this a trusted network then? I've looked into this network myself, so... any thoughts?[DOUBLEPOST=1347723630,1347723462][/DOUBLEPOST]
So, is this a trusted network then? I've looked into this network myself, so... any thoughts?
Nevermind, read more posts here. They came up as soon as I posted my question! ;p