CreatorX?

Unknown_user007

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I just applied for this network called CreatorX. And they said yes. I just wanted to know more about network partnership before I sign the contract.

Shewquet

Youtuber who loves to edit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I made a post about them last week. How long did it take to get approved I sent in all my screenshots on Saturday night.

Unknown_user007

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Well I didnt reply back to them yet. I just received their email today. I sent my application yesterday.

Richy17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Is CreatorX a new network? because I never heard of them.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you read the contract so you know what your getting yourself into? It's pretty much fullscreen's contract anyway so there's no difference then being straight with Fullscreen.

Reactions: Wildgamer35

Unknown_user007

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Have you read the contract so you know what your getting yourself into? It's pretty much fullscreen's contract anyway so there's no difference then being straight with Fullscreen.
ok thanks for the info.:D

the1janitor

subscribe if you like my hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I also received an approval from them, almost instantly. Apparently I have to send over my screen shots before I can look at the contracts. Seems pretty weird. They have no info about the network available anywhere as far as I can tell. even fullscreen's website is quite sparse.