Creator Community Space

Detroit Tech

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I wanted to get some feedback. If you had a creative commonspace in your area, would you utilize it?

Basically, it would be a place that would have resources for YouTubers. There would be a podcasting space, some computers for live streaming and maybe some equipment you would be able to check out and use. You could book space and maybe they would even host events on occasion or you could purchase tickets to listen to a panel of people who are already successful on YouTube. I know most of us don't get to go to Vidcon and whatnot.

Would this be something you would be interested in?

Reactions: videoeditgr

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That actually is a neat idea. Not in your area, neither interesting, but this, sounds really good :)

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
If anyone could ever pull something like this off, I would use it so much. The only reason I'm not doing Youtube too much anymore is because my technology is barely usable with my programs and my space isn't quiet, which I think is the problem for a lot of Youtubers.

FawX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As good as an idea it would be, the money and maintenance required would be pretty insane, you would need a solid team of people to keep everything up and running and not only that but bringing in safety concerns when you deal with large events or 'tournaments'. Also possible even legal matters if real money is involved.

Its a solid idea don't get me wrong, I'd love it if something like that returned to my area because we had one but had to be shut due to some of the reasons I mentioned.