DTSocietyTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just came back to YouTube and made a very good amount of money this month (by my channel's standards, something around $300). I haven't been paid by them since March 2017 but I didn't care because it was like $8-$10, now I'm really worried I won't see this $300 because I'm still partnered with them. I plan on unlinking my channel and connecting with a new network, but can anyone tell me what might happen with this $300 I really need/want? Am I not gonna see it? :(
Sadly I don't think we will be seeing any of it. I would definitely unlink your channel from them Fusionade. From previous forums I've read a few big channels got their money, but it took a while. I think with Creative Nations current financial status we won't be as lucky. They seem to have now completely ignored everyone except their channel which is Facts. I hope they decide to change their mind. Like I said in a previous reply I am taking a trip there in December for something else, but I will be visiting them since ill be in the same area as their offices. Ive actually spoke in DM's to a YouTube news channel and they said they're going to run a story on them. They are just putting together all the evidence etc. right now. Awesome thing is I now have all the addresses and phone #'s I need :) I of course won't try to find/vlog them during my trip if they decide to pay me before then. The news channel running the story is out of my hands now though...

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
that sucks, moral of the story, don't join a MCN, they are outdated and obsolete imo

Reactions: Yachts For Sale

TheMaskedTruth

Reaction score
that sucks, moral of the story, don't join a MCN, they are outdated and obsolete imo
I wouldn't say that's the moral of the story. Just make sure you join a good one with a great reputation if you are going to join one. That being said, I thought about joining creative nation years back. Glad I decided against it.

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Plenty of the subnetworks were great! Such a shame Shane threw away everything. There's a lot of juicy gossip to tell, but alas that wouldn't be very mature.

CousinEd

There's always a choice
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Plenty of the subnetworks were great! Such a shame Shane threw away everything.
Didn't YouTube screw them over pretty hard with the prohibition of sub-networks?

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Didn't YouTube screw them over pretty hard with the prohibition of sub-networks?
Sub-networks were not good for YouTube. Networks were not policing their sub-networks. If the networks aren't going to be responsible with that feature, take it away.

Reactions: Crown

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Come on, spill the beans. You know you want to. ^^

*grabs popcorn.*

@Michael
I believe there's some lawsuits and stuff involved, so wouldn't want to divulge the stuff I've heard in case it puts anyone at risk[DOUBLEPOST=1510383930,1510383880][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sub-networks were not good for YouTube. Networks were not policing their sub-networks. If the networks aren't going to be responsible with that feature, take it away.
Disagree, there were plenty of great ones, but yea, a few eggs spoilt it for everyone and sadly there were a lot of bad eggs.

Reactions: markkaz and Crown

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Styxie Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that all of the were not good. You're right, "some" of them are not good for YouTube nor the creator.

Styxie

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
@Styxie Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that all of the were not good. You're right, "some" of them are not good for YouTube nor the creator.
Ah fair enough! Yea wholeheartedly agree with you there! The thing that makes me angry about it though is there was little notice, and some of the legitimate subnetworks were making their full time income from it and had it ripped away :([DOUBLEPOST=1510438505,1510438467][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea they did

Reactions: markkaz