Creative block

WhereMyLaLasAt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey,

I have several ideas I can't make right now, but I want to keep making videos but I've completely run out of doable ideas!

Help! :) Whats a good topic to vlog about?

K.V Anime

Nerds With Passports
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can always talk about current issues, or branch out into an area of entertainment you haven't tried before

MutantPanda521

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Talk about Pandas, Everyone loves pandas!

On a serious note, I'm not really a vlogger (correct spelling?) but I personally watch someone talk about something that is funny, so maybe talk about some humorous stuff?

Pete Marriott

Reaction score
Whenever I run into a block, I do everything that has nothing to do with my music. Like go to the gym, play golf, go-kart driving, hiking etc.

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Try doing something completely the opposite from what you normally do. If I get a creative block when it comes to making cartoons,I stop making cartoons for a day or two.

GreyBadgerTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter
I get that alot, and i always want to make more videos even when i have no ideas, i guess you just have o be patient. the internet will sill be there tomorrow, and it is better to make one awesome well made video that 3 mediocre ones.

Aaron Griff

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe just leave the camera on and talk, just saying anything will probably eventually trigger that spark for some good content, and then just edit out the rest. So yeah, my advice is just do anything, just start, and if all if it is no good (which seems unlikely) no ones forcing you to post anything :)

Hope that helps