Creating the Second Channel, a question...

Reaction score
Can someone answer me this question.

I understand I can create two channels, what I am wondering is how they are tied to my youtube/google profile. What I mean by that is when it comes time to replying to a comment on the 2nd (new) channel. My current Channel is a reaction channel for movie trailers. When I reply it replies with JohnnyLREACTS and it is tied to my gmail account. Very straightforward.

I would like to create a channel for my current profession in Safety, but when I reply in that channel, I want it to be a reply from (e.g. the new channel name/my new name). Must I create an entirely new google/youtube account/profile? Or can I keep it all under one gmail account, yet, reply and exist as two entirely different entities.

I've read articles and asked questions, but still not entirely sure on this one! Please help.

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
focus on one channel will make you learn much more about youtube. pls be patient

YouTube4x4

I've Got It
Reaction score
My understanding is that they both need to be under your main google account. Viewers will only be able to view whatever info or contact info you list on each channel. Everything is independent, you can easily switch from one channel to the other. I do recommend you create email addresses for each channel apart from you personal one. That will help you manage everything long term. I have 2 channels too.

This is the same concept that Facebook uses for business sites that need to be under your main account.