Creating Multiple Videos with the Same Title

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I plan to make videos with interesting curiosity inducing titles. However in the future I could do the same video basically but since time has changed the video content would change as well. I want to name the future videos the same thing instead of putting part 2 in the title or a number.

Adding numbers removes the novelty and basically crushes the concept to me.

Do you think this would be bad to do? Anyone know what YouTube might think of this?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your subscribers might get confused when they read your titles they might think it’s the same video you already uploaded. Putting part 2 or #2 doesn’t make the quality of your videos go down and doesn’t cause someone not to click on your videos, but putting the same exact title on every video might cause your subscribers not to click on your videos. It’s really up to you though it’s your channel, anyways good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Reactions: Quick Question

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
It would be confusing to your viewers. If they click on a video that's supposed to be part 2 or whatever, how are they supposed to find the first one or even watch the rest in the correct order? For me personally I definitely wouldn't be bothered to go clicking & hunting multiple video's that have the same title just to get the right one each time :p

Reactions: zhkopec

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have videos with the same title. Not at the same time but a year/more later