Gaming Creating a YouTube Group To Collaborate

MCGamingJr

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am going to be doing some videos consisting of multiple people, which is where you guys hopefully come in. I used to have a Youtube group a few years ago of friends that I was close with but after everyone's lives started moving forward and splitting off I haven't been able to form another one. I am hoping to get this going ASAP so if you would be interested in joining a group that is great at commentary, having fun, making and playing jokes, love making content, and all around has a great time, let me know by posting below your channels, what games you have and subscribers. I want to try to find people that have at least over 100 subscribers but lower sub counts aren't discarded either so let me know:) Also if you have any good ideas of games that you think would be funny to record please let me know. There is not a bad idea that you guys can come up with. These games will be played on a PC so if you have a good enough PC or laptop that can allow you to game let me know:)

Reaction score
Heya ill be interested to join im 16 from US est. I have a brand new blue snowball. And looking to grow from my 53 subs hmu on discord @Inceptiveplayz#3574

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
Is it fine if my channel is about music and vlogs? At the moment 340 subs.

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am going to be doing some videos consisting of multiple people, which is where you guys hopefully come in. I used to have a Youtube group a few years ago of friends that I was close with but after everyone's lives started moving forward and splitting off I haven't been able to form another one. I am hoping to get this going ASAP so if you would be interested in joining a group that is great at commentary, having fun, making and playing jokes, love making content, and all around has a great time, let me know by posting below your channels, what games you have and subscribers. I want to try to find people that have at least over 100 subscribers but lower sub counts aren't discarded either so let me know:) Also if you have any good ideas of games that you think would be funny to record please let me know. There is not a bad idea that you guys can come up with. These games will be played on a PC so if you have a good enough PC or laptop that can allow you to game let me know:)
i have 260+ subs and my discord is robot gamer plays#9769