Creating a YouTube community group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver Green

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys,
I am looking at making a youtube group to help people improve and grow. Before you say "its just a sub 4 sub" its not. My plans are that it will be a lot more than that. Hopefully the community will watch each others videos, give them advice, positives , negatives and just generally be part of a community of which you help others, and gain help from people in return.

For this group to work people need to be active in the chat. I say this because i am in one at the moment, where all people do is post a link to their video, and then we don't hear from them until they make their next one.

If you are interested, please comment down below with your skype, as this is where it will based. I think this could work if we all do it correctly.
This group will be for all types of youtubers, vloggers, gamers etc.

Thanks

Reactions: Tom Meyers

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
this is a nice idea. i've seen it done on there sites.
there is this site called wattpad (for people who like to write) and they do clubs where the club leader groups the person up with a person or two every week and they have to leave 5 comments on their book.

similar thing can be done here.

Oliver Green

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
this is a nice idea. i've seen it done on there sites.
there is this site called wattpad (for people who like to write) and they do clubs where the club leader groups the person up with a person or two every week and they have to leave 5 comments on their book.

similar thing can be done here.
Yeah hopefully i can create something similar, however without forcing anyone to do anything. I would just like it so people don't feel like they are being forced to comment, they should want to help the rest of the group out.

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Yeah hopefully i can create something similar, however without forcing anyone to do anything. I would just like it so people don't feel like they are being forced to comment, they should want to help the rest of the group out.
oh okay.
i just thought that if someone wants to be part of a group then it doesn't count as being forced because they want to be part of it.

TwitchyTopHat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer, Cartoonist
Nice idea! Constructive criticism is necessary to making things better.
Channel Type: Cartoon/Animation Reviews

Harpuia

That "creepy" guy that makes Youtube videos.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm up for it.

Channel Type: Gaming/Game Reviews/Game News

MacJezza

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Everyone needs some love.

PenguinKingdom

Reaction score
Hey!

We would like to join this community! We have 180 subscribers and are always open to these kind of groups!

Last edited:

Trillient

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I'd join this. Skype: xarone1

Sjors

The Juggling Youtuber!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love this idea! Currently on vacation, but available on skype: sjojo2015. My channel is a juggling channel with currently 77 subs and 4600 total views, I'm always looking for ways to help you and get better myself. Feel free to add me to the group :)

Reactions: PenguinKingdom
Status
Not open for further replies.