Vlog Creating a Vlogging Community Channel

MizzCreativeDreamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi everyone, I have been wanting to do this for a long time and only recently started thinking more about this idea and taking it more seriously recently, my brain is about to explode if I don't give this a try and see where it leads.

I always had the idea to create a channel for vloggers to post a video once a week (have a set day) and post a vlog.

If the channel ever became successful I would possibly do giveaways and quite possibly future payments to those who are part of the channel, but right now since I am going to be starting this channel thats all for later ideas, bear in mind I am starting this channel so there is 0 subscribers right now.

If anyone is interested in being a part of this please shoot me a message and we can start talking more about it.

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
Would be interested but not sure how well it would work because so many of these happen and there not enough organisation so it never works out

MizzCreativeDreamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This sounds like a great idea. I'd love to take part :)
I sent you a message on YouTube :)

Would be interested but not sure how well it would work because so many of these happen and there not enough organisation so it never works out
I notice other people have failed at keeping up with their communities but I wanted to give it a try myself since I don't really have much else going on in my life right now.

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
I've always wanted to be part of a collab channel, if you think I'm interesting enough to be in yours then let me know.

HaydenTankTV

Kinda way into New Girl
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah that sounds like something I could get into! Good idea!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This sounds like a really cool idea. If I can help out in any way let me know. =)