Created new 1min channel trailer, Good?

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there.
I've checked it (okay, maybe in some parts I covered my eyes a lil bit, not a big fan of horror games :D) and I think it's not bad indeed. It really shows what your channel is about, and that is the most important thing for the video which is supposed to introduce you and your content :)

Also, a nice shot (0.33) c:

Reactions: Magicturtle

Magicturtle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there.
I've checked it (okay, maybe in some parts I covered my eyes a lil bit, not a big fan of horror games :D) and I think it's not bad indeed. It really shows what your channel is about, and that is the most important thing for the video which is supposed to introduce you and your content :)

Also, a nice shot (0.33) c:
Thank you Minti! Already great when the feedback is positive!

Reactions: vMinti

Sir Stellar

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your Channel trailer was good, it is a basic summary of your channel and it is not long (like mine XD) just a small recommendation is to add your uploads to the homepage of your channel, because it looks very empty, also try to organize your videos in playlist to keep a neat record of what videos you have on there and also add said playlists to your homepage so it looks richer in content! Best of Luck with your channel!

Ooh 2 Wee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yea man I liked your trailer. The piano was perfect by the way. To be honest I wouldn't worry to much if its good or not because your starting out. You'll get better with time, seem like you will be a entertaining horror gamer too. Good luck i'm rooting for you.

Magicturtle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your Channel trailer was good, it is a basic summary of your channel and it is not long (like mine XD) just a small recommendation is to add your uploads to the homepage of your channel, because it looks very empty, also try to organize your videos in playlist to keep a neat record of what videos you have on there and also add said playlists to your homepage so it looks richer in content! Best of Luck with your channel!
Apprechiate the additional feedback on the channel, Thanks alot (Fixed it now!)[DOUBLEPOST=1492599290,1492599256][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea man I liked your trailer. The piano was perfect by the way. To be honest I wouldn't worry to much if its good or not because your starting out. You'll get better with time, seem like you will be a entertaining horror gamer too. Good luck i'm rooting for you.
Thanks alot. I really apprechiate the kind words!