create more than one channel

Andrew0109

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi iv got my youtube channel accepted for monetization for my drone videos but id like another channel for unboxing and toys etc id like to keep them separate if i can but id like to make some money of both channels how does one go about that? I see other channels have different channels and i assume they make money from all sites so how does one do it? Thanks.

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Go over and click your icon on the YouTube page and click "Add Account". This should help you out :)

Andrew0109

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
and monetization applies to all linked accounts??

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Actually, your existing account can hold more than one channel. Search "Channel Switcher YouTube" on Google while logged in to your current YouTube channel. On the link provided,you will see your current channel and be given the option to create a new one. I believe the method the other member mentioned may have you creating a new Google account as well. He or she is correct about the Adsense connection; you will need to hand-connect the new channel.

thedino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just create new channel in other gmail. It safer than create 2 channel in 1 gmail

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Just create new channel in other gmail. It safer than create 2 channel in 1 gmail
What if you aren't using Gmail?
Gmail isn't the only email provider out there after all. And you speak of safety? You only need to worry about safety if you are breaking the YouTube rules. And no one should ever break the YouTube rules.

thedino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
What if you aren't using Gmail?
Gmail isn't the only email provider out there after all. And you speak of safety? You only need to worry about safety if you are breaking the YouTube rules. And no one should ever break the YouTube rules.
Use other email is ok.

"And you speak of safety? You only need to worry about safety if you are breaking the YouTube rules. And no one should ever break the YouTube rules."
This month (Dec 2016) There are a lot of new channel are terminated without reason.
Once your channel is terminated, linked channel in that email have percent to terminated follow first one.
In 2015. that happen to me, my channel don't vilolate google rule but they banned it and thay do that with my sub channel in that email. That reason why I never create multi sub channel in a email. Just my experience