Comedy Create A Youtube Comedy Show?

Sparkey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Everyone!

I’ve been wanting to start a comedy troupe on youtube for a while. It would be fun to be in a group like Monty Python who make comedy shows and movies together. An idea I had was to create a recurring tv-show like “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” (with characters and a plot) but upload it to youtube once a week.

I’ve never made youtube videos before but I have experience in acting and improv. Also, I’m good at marketing the group’s image, branding, and merchandise.

I live close to L.A but am willing to move after I graduate college next year if things start to go well.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you if you have any questions or are interested!

Breana

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i think this is a amazing idea! im down to do something like this but i dont live in the L.A. area tht ok?

Reactions: Sparkey

JOEYGEEZY

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I live in Florida, but I write comedy sketches and make some YouTube shorts on occasion. I'd be happy to send you some sketch ideas if this comes to fruition. I am Joey Geezy on YouTube if you want to see my comedy style.

Reactions: Sparkey

Sparkey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i think this is a amazing idea! im down to do something like this but i dont live in the L.A. area tht ok?
I checked out your channel! You have a really magnetic personality. I'm not sure how to do a recurring show from long distance, it would be pretty hard to edit. But if you have any collaboration videos in mind I'd still love to work with you.[DOUBLEPOST=1498194358,1498193978][/DOUBLEPOST]
I live in Florida, but I write comedy sketches and make some YouTube shorts on occasion. I'd be happy to send you some sketch ideas if this comes to fruition. I am Joey Geezy on YouTube if you want to see my comedy style.
You're a really funny guy. Did you make the animation by yourself? It might be hard to have you acting in a live-action show due to distance but would you be cool being a writer once I get the ball moving? I'd love to collabarate on some sketch ideas you've got!

JOEYGEEZY

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I checked out your channel! You have a really magnetic personality. I'm not sure how to do a recurring show from long distance, it would be pretty hard to edit. But if you have any collaboration videos in mind I'd still love to work with you.[DOUBLEPOST=1498194358,1498193978][/DOUBLEPOST]

You're a really funny guy. Did you make the animation by yourself? It might be hard to have you acting in a live-action show due to distance but would you be cool being a writer once I get the ball moving? I'd love to collabarate on some sketch ideas you've got!
Thanks, As far as the animation I wrote the script & did all the voices. A nice guy from the U.K. heard it and offered to animate it for me. I have a ton of sketches, let me know If you ever need some ideas. Joe