create a youtube channel?

rasty83

Reaction score
how can i make a strong youtube channel if i wanted upload a video then will view by most people?

FawX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Follow the crowd if you want, play the hottest game, the newest game or the most controversial game and belnd in the trend.

Or, like what I'm doing, play whatever the hell you have FUN with and share your passion for that subject and people just as passionate as you will come.

Just like everything in this world, it takes time, effort and willpower to get where you want to be, but please don't be confused with the idea you can start a YouTube channel and instantly have 1K subs. If you do DM me tomorrow.

MrBigKid

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
how can i make a strong youtube channel if i wanted upload a video then will view by most people?
What are your hobbies and passions? Use those to develop your channel and videos. Just focus on releasing quality content, and engage with your subs

allthingstodd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Reporter, Vlogger, Comedian, Commentator
Yea, do whatever is most fun for you because it wont feel like a chore. Then, that will bring a following to you. :)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you need to ask an open forum - then its never going to happen for you.

Come up with your own ideas / create the channel / create your own content.

Then come back here and learn through reading through all the threads and improving.