• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Crazy Subscriber Gain in under 5 days! (100 subs)

snowxvi

Hey! My name is John and I recently started my new channel from scratch not too long ago. Which we all know is the most difficult, having no help from other YouTubers and started fresh. I have had experience with YouTube beforehand (7 years ago when I first started uploading on my old channel) so I knew how things worked. Last weekend (2016/11/26 I had 23 subs) my channel began to take off (today I hit 140). I am proud to say that I reached 100 subs and I am looking forward to 200 next week(which seems like a possibility)! I am trying to stay consistent and assist that growth rate but my channel is still pretty experimental.

Along the way I have gained a lot of experience so far with content management, SEO, promoting, engagement, graphics, photography/videography and so on. I believe if I keep making diverse content, I can only get better.

Thank you very much for reading!
Hopefully things go smoothly.

Hey! My name is John and I recently started my new channel from scratch not too long ago. Which we all know is the most difficult, having no help from other YouTubers and started fresh. I have had experience with YouTube beforehand (7 years ago when I first started uploading on my old channel) so I knew how things worked. Last weekend (2016/11/26 I had 23 subs) my channel began to take off (today I hit 140). I am proud to say that I reached 100 subs and I am looking forward to 200 next week(which seems like a possibility)! I am trying to stay consistent and assist that growth rate but my channel is still pretty experimental.

Along the way I have gained a lot of experience so far with content management, SEO, promoting, engagement, graphics, photography/videography and so on. I believe if I keep making diverse content, I can only get better.

Wow that's a big jump, man, congrats

thank you for sharing your experiences witih us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back