Crazy raving cat?!

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
We are a vlogging couple with a gang of animals and we want you to get to know them! We
Posted our new video of one of our cutest cats - Princess. She likes to play fight, cuddle and soak in the sun. She is a rescue cat so we don't actually know what kind of cat she os - but if you are cat mad see if you can find out :) she also does this weird thing when she wants to play... Tell us what you think!

Mikes

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Ah, there I go again, watching cat videos. :help:
I like the cat! Although every time I see one, I die a little inside for every day I don't have a pet. :crying:

Reactions: LRwF

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
Awwww I feel bad cause between us we have a zoo. But when im away I miss my animals so much! Glad you enjoyed it! Would you like to watch our other animals too?

Reactions: Mikes

Mikes

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Sure, I'll probably take a look at a few more when I get the chance. ^^

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
Just uploaded another one - but this time its one of my dogs, Pixie :) tell us what you think

Mikes

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Just uploaded another one - but this time its one of my dogs, Pixie :) tell us what you think
It's a nice dog! It seems like one that my mother would love to have! Do you know what breed she is?

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
Thanks! She is a shitzu mix.. But not sure what she is mixed with. I think my sister knows so I can tell you in the morning :)