Craziest View Location

I have 0 views from those countrys but yet they watched 0.28 and 0.04 seconds. Thats strange.
Guam : 0 views 0:28 seconds
Réunion: 0 views 0:04 seconds

By far my craziest view location is Jan Mayen. The island's only population is a combined military and meteorological outpost that operates a LORAN-C transmitter at Olonkinbyen. Popualtion: 0 (up to 35 non-permanent residents)

Svalbard. Research outposts & Russian mining community

By far my craziest view location is Jan Mayen. The island's only population is a combined military and meteorological outpost that operates a LORAN-C transmitter at Olonkinbyen. Popualtion: 0 (up to 35 non-permanent residents)

Svalbard. Research outposts & Russian mining community
I've never even heard of that place! Just imagine your video being played in a remote location like that lol.

I've never even heard of that place! Just imagine your video being played in a remote location like that lol.

I look at my top viewing countries from time to time but I have only looked at the countries on the other side of the coin so thanks for prompting me to look. I doubt I would have ever heard of Jan Mayen and the LORAN-C transmitter at Olonkinbyen for the rest of my life otherwise.

Back