CramBoom, questions for you!

LuiC

I sing and vlog stuff
Reaction score
Maybe other people might be interested, and I decided that I want to ask @CramBoom questions. Science questions! ;)
Cram, if it's okay with you, this could turn into a collab, where people could record themselves and ask the question(s), edit it into your video and then answer the question into your next video?
Does that sound like a good idea?

If it does, my question is:

Why do people like music? I mean it's just a set of pitches of different frequencies of different sounds coming together into one song/number/piece/etc.
Why do we feel emotions or why do we want to get up and dance?

Reactions: CramBoom

CramBoom

Classy Science
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
A thread of questions for me! :D Fantastic idea!!

I'll try to answer your questions soon (next week is my Halloween special, it will likely be the week after)!!! If you record yourself asking a question, I think the easiest way to get them to me is to post the video on YouTube (public), then paste the link in my channel discussion. I believe links are now allowed in channel discussions, or else just paste the last part of the URL (the /watch? part). This way I can download your videos and use them easily, and some of my subs might check out your channels!!!

Once again, great idea!!

LuiC

I sing and vlog stuff
Reaction score
A thread of questions for me! :D Fantastic idea!!

I'll try to answer your questions soon (next week is my Halloween special, it will likely be the week after)!!! If you record yourself asking a question, I think the easiest way to get them to me is to post the video on YouTube (public), then paste the link in my channel discussion. I believe links are now allowed in channel discussions, or else just paste the last part of the URL (the /watch? part). This way I can download your videos and use them easily, and some of my subs might check out your channels!!!

Once again, great idea!!
Looking forward to it! :D

kami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
For Halloween (though a tad late for a video, probably): Could a zombie apocalypse happen? Ie is it possible for humans to turn into the traditional trope of a zombie? :eek:

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If a tree falls but no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Also, if you want me to record myself saying it, I can, but I know the other people said they can't, so just let me know what you want me to do, but that's my question regardless!