CPM earnings

Desolator

Reaction score
Hi,
I received this answer from Fullscreen:

'Fullscreen also has a premium deal with YouTube that gives us the highest CPMs possible, so, depending on your current deal, you may not be giving up anything! At normal CPMs, if your videos get viewed a million times, you will make approximately $1500 to $2500. But, again, that is an estimation and we are by no means promising that it will not be lower or higher than that'

Doesn't that make the CPM very low at fullscreen?

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,
I received this answer from Fullscreen:

'Fullscreen also has a premium deal with YouTube that gives us the highest CPMs possible, so, depending on your current deal, you may not be giving up anything! At normal CPMs, if your videos get viewed a million times, you will make approximately $1500 to $2500. But, again, that is an estimation and we are by no means promising that it will not be lower or higher than that'

Doesn't that make the CPM very low at fullscreen?
Its $1.50 - $2.50 per 1000 views

Desolator

Reaction score
Its $1.50 - $2.50 per 1000 views
Ah alright, thanks. I read it a bit differently :). One more thing i want to ask is if the youtube partnership still works? I don't mean the thumbnails etc, they aren't that important to me. But when you apply for the partnership by youtube, do you still get around $2 per 1000 views? Or is it only ads per click.

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ah alright, thanks. I read it a bit differently :). One more thing i want to ask is if the youtube partnership still works? I don't mean the thumbnails etc, they aren't that important to me. But when you apply for the partnership by youtube, do you still get around $2 per 1000 views? Or is it only ads per click.
i believe youll get the 2 bucks, and clicks adds more :)

PhazerConteh

Head Recruiter @ PhazerNetwork
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
If you don't decide to go with fullscreen. Be sure to check out phazerNetwork under broadband tv we have an 80% payout plan

Reactions: Krowwzz

Kris Obaseki

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Just signed with fullscreen, we shall see were I go from here in the next 2 years! lol

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just signed with fullscreen, we shall see were I go from here in the next 2 years! lol
Congratulation for joining the Family. Even if this forum isn`t run by Fullscreen it does seem like a Place where almost everyone is somehow connected to them or signed with them or is trying to join them or...