Counter-Notification (Copyright)

Desolator

Reaction score
Hey,

I've had a copyright claimant in August. I sent a counter-notification two weeks ago, but now when i check the video in my upload list, it says: counter notification denied.

So what options do i have now? Cause since they changed this, i cannot submit more then one counter-notification.

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
buff thats tough ... did they state why they denied it ? or there was not sufficient proof ? i think there might still be a option on the help forum where you can specify the content of the video or why nothing has been infringed ... not sure if that still works

Desolator

Reaction score
The counter-notification has really been changed. If it gets denied you cannot resend another notification. Also they dont say why or how., you don't receive an email anymore.

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
waw ... now thats a hit to the balls ... in the moust bad of maners ... not even a WAAAAAAAAAAAAM ... just kick and leave ...

Hardisk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
If you're 100% sure you're in the right, lawyer up and sue them.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have no other options. I am guessing you don't own all materiel in the video so you basically had no right to legally submit a counter-notification. That process is only meant to be used if it's not infringing at all or it has been misidentified

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
somtimes copyright infringments can really mess up ... if you don`t have any copyright material then its bad luck for you man i dunno if a lawyer would be a good ideea but ... in the end you decide