Could you show me the ways that I can avoid the third party music content???

Fiorella

Reaction score
My channel is about Vietnamese traditional music. I've been working on it for 4 months, but I usually get claimed the third party content by Rounte, Pop, testo,... so, could you guys be so nice to help me fix it??
Thanks a lot!!

mathicious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm afraid there is no way to fix this problem unless you either user royalte free music or buy the rights for your songs :/
But I would try it anyway because sometimes you get through the controls :p (of course without video monetization)

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
There's not way to avoid it if you use those songs, and you run the chance of getting a Copyright Strike possibly, I would turn to Royalty Free Music or CC music from channels and websites on the web.

Fiorella

Reaction score
But I don't get why so many other youtubers can use copyrighted music without permission. Anyways, thank you guys a lot ;)

mathicious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
But I don't get why so many other youtubers can use copyrighted music without permission. Anyways, thank you guys a lot ;)
Most times they do have the permission and sometimes they don't even have to worry about it because their network is responsible for that.

In most countries (e.g NOT germany) You have the right to use any song but for only a few seconds, I don't know exactly how much but I think it's 10 seconds. You can do this even without copyright ;)

Fiorella

Reaction score
I'd better use my own music :-D
Thank you Math

mathicious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd better use my own music :-D
Thank you Math
Of course, using your own music is the best way^^ But I advise you to write that down in the description so the people know it is your own music ;)

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
dont try to bypass any claim, it just get worst when Youtube detected