CubiCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you're trying to run before you can walk. 42 subscribers is good for a month old channel. It took me twice that time to get 50 subscribers. Growth takes time and effort. So just keep going, find what works and keep doing that. Comments work really well for me but might not for you.

I would also look more closely at your branding. Your thumbnails are too dark and cluttered in places, and there's no consistency with fonts and colours. I say this to a lot of people that branding is one of the most important things to get right for your channel. I suggest you find a colour pallet website and pick 3 colours that compliment each other and use that through your whole channel. Thumbnails avatar, logo and channel art. Do the same with fonts as well. Have a look at my channel if you want to know what I mean. Basically you want people to know who cubicraft is just by seeing the logo or thumbnails and instantly know what your videos are like and who you are. I'm not saying my branding is perfect but if you saw my logo in a comment somewhere and you'd watched my stuff before, you'd instantly recognise my logo and know what kind of videos I make.

That's my 2 cents anyway lol. Hope it helps
Working on thumbnails as we speak :) someone else already pointed that out to me :) Thank you for helping out tho. Means the world to me. Not sure if my logo is bad tho. Ive been getting quite a bit of compliments on that one as its completely built in minecraft except for the text and big C. :)

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Many things can happen! usually the first 100 to 1000 is the hardest to get for subscribers (if I do say so myself) but if you be consistent and try to find good way to gain subscriber and views, you should be heading in the right direction, i started 3 weeks ago and I only have 14 subs, but i gained 1/2 of my subs yesterday, i am growing fast.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
hello everyone.

I have only just joined the forum as a friend of mine only just told me about it last night. So far its looking amazing.

The last 6 years of my life have been a serious struggle because of an unfortunate accident i had. The consequence is that its extremely hard for me to get a job these days because of several factors.
This is why, after 6 years of trying, I decided to try and start my own little business on the internet and what better place to start then YouTube.

But, so far, i am struggling with it and could use some advice on how to attract more subscribers matching my content. I've started a month ago and have about 10 video's now, yet i did not manage to get more then 42 subscribers. I am using twitter and Facebook groups as a medium to attract more people as well, but this is not working to well so far.

Could anyone or everyone experienced at this, have a look at my channel, and give me some advice to improve it? And also some advice on how to spread out the existence of my channel? Sub for sub is a bad idea as that won't get me active subscribers that truly want to see what I create, but what is a good strategy?

Thank you so much.
Kind regards
Cubi Craft

Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Reactions: CubiCraft

CubiCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.
oh, very sorry, didnt mean to post it in the wrong place. Thank you for the information :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Crown

CubiCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So made a new introduction video for new visitors on my channel today.
I was wondering if its any good.
Not sure if this is the right section to ask this, but its advice im after on that video, so i think im ok posting it here. Its in the

'What is next and extra's' Playlist on my channel. 'Cubicraft Intro'.

Let me know if you see anything i could improve on it.
Thanks guys.

CubiCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really like your intro! Very well scripted
Thank you, took me over 20 recordings to get it right in my eyes, , facial expressions and all included :p But i was still not sure, hence why i ask here :)

Reactions: KyaImatai

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It is pretty good, I need to make my own ;)

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It's a good intro. I think you really do talk about what the channel is about and make it clear to people from your channel.

Holydoom96

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Make sure to reply to every comment, and get to know the subs you already got, makes them wanna tell others about you, more of a connection, i aint gonna really tell someone about a channel if i dont feel engaged enough in it myself, hope that helps a bit.