Could a series like this work?

Edmagician

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
So I came up with the idea of doing a series on League of Legends and documenting myself going to Challenger (highest rank in the game for those of you who don't know). Now the thing is I am having alot of fun making these since I am playing alot anyways. I am just not sure if it is fun to watch or how to make improvements on making it more fun to watch. I'd love any kind of feedback,especially from the folks that play the game. Cheers folks :)

Reactions: Marky Sparks

Marky Sparks

I've Got It
Reaction score
Just go and watch some dunkey league videos. If you think you can be as entertaining as him then go for it! Otherwise don't because its an extremely saturated market. similar to Overwatch. There's so many people doing it that you could end up lost in the crowd.

Edmagician

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Just go and watch some dunkey league videos. If you think you can be as entertaining as him then go for it! Otherwise don't because its an extremely saturated market. similar to Overwatch. There's so many people doing it that you could end up lost in the crowd.
Well my goal would be to do challenger gameplays and educarional videos on it, but thanks for your 2 cents

Reactions: Marky Sparks

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)