Cosmic Panda Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. Youtube has it's reasons and I just think that if it is for monetary reasons then that's pretty sad because they don't really care as much about real people and the videos as much as they want sucess.

True. Youtube has it's reasons and I just think that if it is for monetary reasons then that's pretty sad because they don't really care as much about real people and the videos as much as they want sucess.

Thats probably true, they have one main thing and that will always be the money, they need it to keep the site going for expanding and to have a constant flow of advertisers but the thing is, if those uploading the videos were to stop then that would all stop and they would have to shut down, I hope they take peoples thoughts into account especially with this new layout.

yeah they need to look at their comments left and actually take them into account rather then asking for feedback and not actually using it to change things! :).

yeah they need to look at their comments left and actually take them into account rather then asking for feedback and not actually using it to change things! :).

It makes me wonder if they're on track to be honest, they dont have partner banners done by the looks of it and thats something that really makes a partner stand out, it could actually be a long way away thinking about it now. Have you left any feedback yourself?

Nope I hate most of it ! :D. I will leave some though although I dont think they'll change anything.

I haven't left any myself yet, I am the same when it comes to voting for who will be elected :D It does look good when it comes to presentation etc I believe usability/accessibility has been sacrificed though.

Correct :D. It's just not the same. I dont understand why theyve done it all thats been said. But hey were just two opinions some people will love it :D

Correct :D. It's just not the same. I dont understand why theyve done it all thats been said. But hey were just two opinions some people will love it :D

I would like to be one of those people too, its just a few small things here and there that throw me off liking it a lot.

me too it's not a marmite situation I don't despise it just please do something with the channels?!! :D.

666 no more posts allowed.......Ever :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back