copyrighted content

Emerrias

Reaction score
I assume it was a Disney movie trailer? Disney is one of those companies that is quick to claim something. That's kinda why I don't like making trailer reaction videos... or at least not with the actual trailer in it.
Disney is one of those companies, I've had to deal with them in the past [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
I am just thinking that if you grow bigger and keep making this kind of content, making a living will be tough! Hmmm [emoji51]

We don't intend to. We think it may help drive traffic to our channel and main content: toy unboxings/reviews and more family adventures for kids. Then again, we may not make this a series so we don't have to worry about a possible strike.

But would like to hear thoughts on this and from creators in the kids space. Maybe we should be primarily spending time on toys/adventures/skits? We hope we keep growing so we want to make. It's hard to say on kids channels. Our ultimate goal is for our content to be on the YT kids app. [DOUBLEPOST=1521439521,1521439404][/DOUBLEPOST]
Disney is one of those companies, I've had to deal with them in the past [emoji23]

Can you share your experience? So far so good. But I wonder if it would be the same outcome on say, a newly released trailer more recently uploaded by them.[DOUBLEPOST=1521440130][/DOUBLEPOST]Should we make it private to avoid any strike? I think it's ok as they already claimed it. If we make it private, how does this affect our analytics/socialblade. We don't have many videos up so not sure if it matters. Then going forward, possibly not make reaction trailers due to the risk.

Last edited: