Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone,

Currently I'm having a Strike from WMG. I sent them an email to copyright(at)wmg.com (this is the email shown in my copyright counter) with a apologize email and sorry of using their music without permission, promise to delete and not to upload again. I asked them to retract the strike but it's a 13 days since I sent but no reply. I resend my email 2 days ago but still no reply from them. Anyone experience on this could help me? Thanks.
If they're not responding I think you have the answer, they won't retract it.

TA5

Hit your two hands together for TA5!!!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey............
Could you tell me............
that if one channel has got a copyright strike, if the same account makes another channel, will that channel be disabled for monetization too?

Pewdiepie makes about 1 million a month... What if he gets a copyright strike? Wont he lose like, alot of money?
I mean...like ..someone could make a false claim......

Dimitur

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Currently I'm having a Strike from WMG. I sent them an email to copyright(at)wmg.com (this is the email shown in my copyright counter) with a apologize email and sorry of using their music without permission, promise to delete and not to upload again. I asked them to retract the strike but it's a 13 days since I sent but no reply. I resend my email 2 days ago but still no reply from them. Anyone experience on this could help me? Thanks.
Did you send them the Video ID?

Johnny Bui

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I called WMG and they retracted it for me, replied my email :)

Reactions: markkaz

MANT Records

Reaction score
Hey there,
I'm having the same problems as you guys. I have 2 strikes:
-1 from WMG
- 1 from Merlin Beggars

I'm first gonna try to get rid of the WMG because I've seen that some of you did. I mailed WMG twice, first mail 3 month ago, the other one yesterday. Should I call them? How?

I'm waiting for your answers,

MANT.

youtubeguy999

Reaction score
Yea man, I had retraction 10-11 times.. And retraction from big companies like WarnerBros, IFPI (protect artists), WMG, GrayZone. I just e-mailed them and appologized and they retracted the videos, but I had to delete them!
Just got a false copyright strike from Grayzone on a video where i showed no copyrighted content. Could use some help getting a retraction from them. If anyone has any experience with them, Id really appreciate it thanks!

Paige Jackson

Reaction score
Yea man, I had retraction 10-11 times.. And retraction from big companies like WarnerBros, IFPI (protect artists), WMG, GrayZone. I just e-mailed them and appologized and they retracted the videos, but I had to delete them!
What's the email to Warner and GrayZone, I've been trying to contact them through other emails but I haven't received a responce, but can you give the the emails you have to contact them

Status
Not open for further replies.