Copyright strike retraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't believe that I have ever received a strike but years ago, I did use a Pearl Jam song. It got blocked in Germany or something. After awhile, I just decided to delete the video.

I have received content-match claims on some Royalty Free music that I used. I disputed the claim and it was retracted.

Dimitur

Reaction score
use the email filed with the complaint: or just search their legal email.
Yes you need to go to Copyright Counter and find the e-mail of the people who represent Warner Brothers. Actually my video was blocked by GrayZone but It said that I had infringement "Warner Brothers" rights.

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I had one with Square enix.. They are cool.. they retracted my copyright strike last year. The support is very accommodating even there was an event *E3* on that week.

Rajat Grover

Reaction score
Hello IM,
Hope you are doing well,

Today i got Copyright Strike and lost some features

Can you please tell me how to remove this strike, I am thinking these 3 methods, please guide me which method will work or what t

1. By Using email spoofing, I will send message to youtube to remove copyright strike
2. If I delete that channel from which I got claim and appeal for removal of Strike
3. If I delete that particular video from that Channel Can I remove claim

Please guide me please

Thanks

JonKonik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yes, I got two false copyright strikes removed on videos I filmed with my Ipod. It took almost 20 days and just goes to show how YT system is complete garbage.

Rajat Grover

Reaction score
How to remove strike, If we deleted that video from our channel ?

I got strike on "A" video and I deleted that, after that I submitted counter strike notification

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It took almost 20 days and just goes to show how YT system is complete garbage.
Complete garbage? It may not be perfect but it is far from being garbage. My faith in YouTube's commitment to abide by laws is the only reason that I resigned from my regular job to do YouTube full-time.

JonKonik

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Complete garbage? It may not be perfect but it is far from being garbage. My faith in YouTube's commitment to abide by laws is the only reason that I resigned from my regular job to do YouTube full-time.
I can take down any video of yours with a false privacy complaint.

Johnny Bui

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone,

Currently I'm having a Strike from WMG. I sent them an email to copyright(at)wmg.com (this is the email shown in my copyright counter) with a apologize email and sorry of using their music without permission, promise to delete and not to upload again. I asked them to retract the strike but it's a 13 days since I sent but no reply. I resend my email 2 days ago but still no reply from them. Anyone experience on this could help me? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.